Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The greatest gift I ever received.....

Way long back in September 2003, when I happened to visit Sri Bhagavan and Sri Amma, I asked personally that I need them as my Antaryamin.....

Today, after the Mukthi Utsav, as promised in the course, I can feel that a higher self or the divine consciousness ( in my case, I know and believe it is Sri Bhagavan) has settled down in my heart. I can see that there is someone with me all the time and above it, he loves me to the greatest extent, he helps every moment of my life whenever I ask him for something. My request could be as small as getting a bus right away to very big ones as well.

This is the greatest experience I have ever had in life. I do not see there can be anything much greater or bigger gift than having the divine with you all the time loving you, helping you, becoming your friend and a close inmate.

Bhagavan, I am waiting for that moment when I not only feel your presence in me but also will be able to hear back what you speak to me......

Guys, I request everyone to attend the Mukthi Utsav, spare 2 days of your life and believe you will be happy life never ever before. All gratitude to Amma and Bhagavan for helping us with such great things in life which are not possible without them.

At the Lotus Feet of My Amma Bhagavan,
Vamsi Grandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment