Friday, March 18, 2011

Causeless Joy.....

I am really very grateful to my beloved Amma Bhagavan for giving me lots and lots of experiences which are transforming my life...the latest in this list after the freedom from thoughts, and the feeling of a higher self or the divine consciousness in me, is the Causeless Joy or the Ananda.

There is an abundance of joy almost all the time within me. I can feel it all through and I am enjoying every moment of my life. There is no real reason for this newly felt ananda in me, it is there, it is just coming on its own. Each experience is much greater than every others. Waiting for many more like these

Thanks again dear Amma Bhagavan for such experiences. What can I do really to show my gratitude for you? Anyone interested in going to the Oneness university to get out of such problems and experience the divine, if you need any help, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment